INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data are used by the company New Omap Srl, who is the controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We hereby inform you that your data will be processed by the following means:
- Mixed - electronic and paper;
with the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to commercial relationships;
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations;
- Administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
- Dispute management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices);
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Supervisory and control authorities;
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Consultants and freelancers, including associates, who collaborate with the company in order to comply with the specific regulations on the subject;
- Social security and welfare institutions;
- Public bodies (INPS, INAIL, Territorial Labor Department, Tax Offices);
- Insurance companies;
- Warehouse and transport logistics service companies;
- Law firms.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15): request confirmation of the data processing by the controller, access to personal data, information on the purpose, categories of processed data recipients, storage period and source of the data;
- Right of rectification (Article 16): request rectification by the controller of inaccurate personal data and completion of incomplete personal data;
- Right of erasure (Article 17): request erasure in case of data no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, withdrawal of consent if there is no other legal ground for the processing, opposition to processing if there are no overriding legitimate grounds, unlawful processing or legal obligation;
- Right to restriction (Article 18): request the restriction from processing where the accuracy of the data is contested, or in the event of opposition to erasure in the case of unlawful processing, or where the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject to exercise a legal claim, or in case of opposition to the processing;
- Right to data portability (Article 20): ask to receive your data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to object (Article 21): ask to object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to lodge a complaint (Article 77): to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to compensation (Article 82): the right to obtain full and effective compensation for material or immaterial damage caused by processing of data where it has not complied with regulations, if the controller and/or the data processor are not able to prove that the damage is not attributable to them.
The data controller of your personal data is New Omap Srl with registered offices in Legnaro
(PD) in (street address) A.Volta 1/c, E-mail email@example.com, Tel. 049/8830620
Information on Cookies relating to our site www.newomap.it
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when a website is accessed with the aim of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the website visited. With a cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the user’s computer, and will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. In this way, the website can automatically adapt to the user. While browsing, the user may also receive cookies from different sites ("third party" cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they may be divided into session cookies (i.e. those that are temporary and automatically deleted from the computer at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the computer until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
Based on their function and purpose, cookies may be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow the user to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user's consent. Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about how a user uses a website thereby allowing it to function better. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow the recurring patterns of use of a website to be checked and help in understanding any difficulty that the user might encounter.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of web consultation or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising materials of targeted and customized services. These are known as profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the user’s prior consent pursuant to article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
A web page may also contain cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the webpage itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains residing on servers other than that on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than the initial website. These are the so-called third-party cookies, which are normally used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the user’s prior consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not our tools, and therefore, further information regarding the forms for acquiring the consent of third parties may be accessed by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools owned by us, and more information may therefore be found by consulting the disclaimer page provided by Google.
The pages of the website also include some Facebook and Google Plus widgets and buttons, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social networks, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not owned by us, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when the respective widget or share button is used. To learn more, visit the following pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video, or by clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be encountered. These cookies are not owned by us. To learn more, visit the Google disclaimer page.
Gestione dei cookie
The user can manage their cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers that allow cookies to be deleted/removed (wholly or partially) or to change the settings of the browser itself in order to block the sending of cookies or limit this to specific sites (as opposed to others).
Microsoft Windows Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Google Analytics by downloading a specific browser plug-in.
For more information on the cookies stored on your device and to disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugins
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
- Facebook - (link informativa cookie)
- Twitter - (link informativa cookie)
- LinkedIn - (link informativa cookie)
- Google+ - (link informativa cookie)
- Flickr - (link informativa cookie)
- Instangram (link informativa cookie)