Users viewing the site, will have a small amount of information added to their devices, such as computers or mobile devices, as small text files called "cookies" that are stored in the directories used by the user's web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some make the site experience more effective, others to enable certain functions.
We analyse our cookies in detail allowing us to:
- store preferences
- avoid users to re-enter the same details several times during the visit such as user name and password
- analyse the use of the services and content provided by New Omap srl to optimise the site's user-friendliness and services offered
Types of Cookies used by the website
Below are the various types of cookies used by the site depending on the purpose of use.
This type of cookies allows the correct operation of certain sections of the site. These fall into two categories, persistent or linked to the session:
persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but are stored up to a pre-set expiration
date session cookies: are destroyed each time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are needed to view the site in relation to the technical services offered. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in their browser.
Cookies in this category are used to gather information about the site. New Omap srl will use this information concerning anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the experience more interesting and relevant to the needs of the users. This type of cookies collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how they arrived to the website. Analytics cookies are sent from the site itself or by third-party domains.
Analytics cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information about the site by users such as pages they visit, time spent, traffic source, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
New Omap srl, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytic cookies, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
though specific configurations of the browser or relative computer programs used to browse the site
by changing settings for the use of third-party services
both these solutions may prevent the user to use or view parts of the site.
Third-party websites and services
Cookies used by the website
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used from this site:
__utma - persistent - user visiting time - needed for third-party Google Analytics and Webmaster service. Duration - 2 years
__utmb / _utmc - persistent - drop-out rate (approximate value) of the user - necessary to Google Analytics third-party service. Duration - 30 minutes
__utmz - persistent - user origin - needed for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration - 6 months
__utmt, __utma, __utmb e __utmc Cookies are used by Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about the site .
_dc - session cookie - used to limit re-marketing requests (not yet on New Omap srl) that were sent - necessary for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration - 10 minutes
PHPSESSID - session cookie - necessary for SilverStripe to identify the single session of a user.
_ga - persistent - used to distinguish users - needed for Google Analytics third-party service. Duration - 2 years
How to disable cookies through browser settings
1) Open Chrome
2) Click on the settings menu found on the toolbar of the browser next to the URL
3) Select Settings
4) Click on View Advanced Settings
5) In the "Privacy" section click on "Content Settings"
6) In the "Cookies" section you can change the following settings for cookies:
enable saving data locally
edit local data only until the browser is closed
prevent sites to set cookies
block third-party cookies and site data
handle exceptions for some internet sites
delete one or all cookies
For more information visit the Chrome help section.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox
2) Click on the settings menu of Firefox found on the toolbar of the browser next to the URL
3) Select Options
4) Select the Privacy panel
5) View the advanced settings
6) In the "Privacy" section click on "Content Settings"
7) In the "Tracking" section you can change the following settings for cookies:
request that sites do not track
notifies the sites the willingness to be tracked
not express any preference on the tracking of personal information
8) From the "History" section, you can:
enable the "Use custom settings" and tick the box to accept third party cookies (again, from the most or never visited sites) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire, close Firefox or request it every time)
remove individual stored cookies
For more information visit the Firefox Help section.
1) Open your Internet Explorer browser
2) Click on Tools and select Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider in function of the desired action for cookies:
block all cookies
allow all cookies
select the sites from which you want to get cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on websites, add the website address in the box and then click on Block or Allow
For more information, see the online help for IE.
1) Open Safari
2) Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3) In the Block Cookie section, specify how Safari has to accept cookies from websites.
4) In order to see which sites have stored their cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Open iOS Safari
2) Tap on Settings, then Safari
3) Tap on Block Cookies and choose between various options: "Never", "Third-party and advertisers" or "Always"
4) To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and finally on Delete Cookies and Data
For more information visit the Safari help section.
1) Open Opera
2) Click on the Preferences menu, then select Advanced and then click Cookies
3) Choose from the following options:
accepts all cookies
accepts cookies only from the website that you are currently visiting: third-party cookies and which are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
never accept cookies: no cookies will ever be stored
How to disable cookies by Google Analytics:
To disable cookies by Google Analytics you must install an add-on provided by Google that, once installed, allows you to disable cookies on this and all other sites. To install the plug-in click here.